© State of New South Wales (NSW Trustee & Guardian) 2016
The State of New South Wales, acting through NSW Trustee & Guardian, supports and encourages the reuse of its publicly funded information, and endorses the use of the Australian Governments Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL).
All NSW Trustee & Guardian material on this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence, except as noted below.
If you use material from this website, please give attribution in the following form:
© State of New South Wales (NSW Trustee & Guardian). For current information go to http://www.tag.nsw.gov.au/
We also request that you observe and retain any copyright or related notices that may accompany this material as part of the attribution.
Material not licensed under the Creative Commons Licence
The following material available from this website is not licensed under the Creative Commons licence:
1) the State’s Coat of Arms and any other symbols, logos or trademarks of the State of NSW or any Department or agency of the State (unless incidentally reproduced in using an unaltered document under the Creative Commons licence),
2) any third party material unless expressly stated to be published under the Creative Commons licence, and any material on the website that is expressly stated to be published subject to specified conditions other than the Creative Commons licence.
NSW Trustee & Guardian cannot and does not grant any permission or authority in respect of the copyright in the materials appearing on other Internet sites that are linked to this site, and strongly recommends that you refer to the copyright statements on those sites before making use of the materials.
If you wish to reproduce, alter, store or transmit the material which appears on the NSW Trustee & Guardian website for a purpose other than personal, in-house or non-commercial use, you can apply in writing to NSW Trustee & Guardian at the following address for formal permission:
Director Business Development & Communications, NSW Trustee & Guardian, 19 O’Connell Street, NSW 2000.
Linking to this site
Subject to certain conditions, we are happy for you to insert a link to home pages and/or specific pages of the NSW Trustee & Guardian website.
Please observe the following conditions of linking to NSW Trustee & Guardian:
- Prior approval to create a link must be obtained in writing from the Director Business Development & Communications.
- NSW Trustee & Guardian links must be presented in a way which fairly represents our role and our site.
- The context in which you insert the link must not give your visitors the impression that your site, or your company, is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- The context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content i.e. the source of the material must be clear.
- You must never reproduce NSW Government or other site logos without written approval from NSW Trustee & Guardian.
NSW Trustee & Guardian has, with minor changes, reprinted in certain of its Wills the 'General form of powers of executors and trustees' with the permission of LexisNexis.
For all enquiries, please phone +61 800 772 772 or contact LexisNexis.