Protect the people and things you care about after you’re gone, or if you can no longer make decisions for yourself.
Power of Attorney
Store your Will, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship safely in our WillSafe.
No cost to retrieve documents
FREE when you appoint us as executor or attorney
Single documents ($29)
Multiple documents ($49)
Bundle and save $220 with the essentials package when you include a Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship.
Your Will and estate planning documents are made at no charge if you are:
- eligible for a full Centrelink Age Pension
- receiving Department of Veterans' Affairs Pension or Disability Support Pension and would otherwise be eligible for a full Centrelink Age Pension.
NSW Seniors Card holders receive a discounted $29 one-off fee for storing multiple documents instead of the $49 standard fee.
Free WillSafe storage if you appoint us as executor or power of attorney.
Payment and cancellations
Payment is required at the end of the first appointment. We accept EFTPOS, Visa. Mastercard and prepaid cards. We do not accept cash, Amex or Diners cards.
Cancellation fees apply if you cancel our services after the first appointment. The cancellation fee will be the greater of:
- $275; or
- 30% of the fee given to you as quoted
We will charge you the full amount of any disbursements we have incurred leading up to the cancellation.
- Any cancellation fee will be deducted from the fees paid.
- Any balance of the fees paid will be refunded to you.
- If the cancellation fee exceed the fees you paid, you will be required to pay the cancellation fee at the time of cancellation.
If you appoint us as your executor in your Will, fees will apply to administer your estate. These fees only take effect after you pass away and are generally charged from your estate.