Intestacy Referral Form

As the largest administrator of estates in NSW, individuals and legal practitioners often seek to refer intestacies to NSW Trustee & Guardian. We also administer estates where someone else is appointed executor but asks us to take over their role, or where someone dies without a valid Will (intestate).

To refer an intestacy to NSW TrusteeĀ & Guardian pleaseĀ  fill in the fields below:

Your details

Deceased Details

  • (dd/mm/yyyy)
  • (dd/mm/yyyy)
Image representing New South Wales Trustee & Guardian branch locations

Our Locations

Find your closest branch
Plan Ahead Day Icon

Plan Ahead Days

Book to make a Will or Power of Attorney in your area.