A legal document that allows you to appoint an enduring guardian(s) to make health and lifestyle decisions on your behalf if you become unable to, due to injury, illness or disability.
Lael is 33 years old and appointed Anh to be her Enduring Guardian four years ago.
During this time, Anh has not been required to make any decisions on Lael’s behalf.
Recently, Lael was in a serious car accident and suffered a severe brain injury.
Lael has lost her mental capacity and is unable to make her own decisions, so Anh has become active in his role as her Enduring Guardian.
If Lael regains capacity, then Anh will no longer have authority to make decisions.
Request an appointment
A legal document that gives authority to a person or people you choose to make health and lifestyle decisions on your behalf if you become unable to make your own decisions.
- Add a Will and Power of Attorney with the Essentials Package $440 (Save $110 off individual prices)
Will & document storage
We can safely store your Will, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship documents for you.
- Single (1) document $29
- Multiple documents $49
- NSW Seniors Card holders (multiple documents) $29
- Electronic copies provided for added security
$440 (Save $110)
- Power of Attorney
- Enduring Guardianship
- Save $110 off Will and Power of Attorney individual prices
- Package is free if you receive a Full Centrelink Age Pension
- Option to store your finalised documents safely from $29